Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hip Hoppin' - Feelin' the Love with Unity

Hey everyone!

Happy Thursday sweet friends!! It's time for another HOP with Unity! You should have arrived here from Angie's blog. If not, be sure to hop on over to the Unity blog and start from the beginning. Here's the entire line up in case you get lost:


This week we are all feeling the LOVE and featuring some sweet new Valentine's stamps! I got to play with the NEW Handmade Valentine's kit. This kit is FULL of love! Check it out:


And here are the cards I whipped up:



Isn't it CUTE? You can grab this awesome kit HERE!


AND I also wanted to show of this month's Kit of the Month!! Guess who has some art that showed up in it?? YEP! This girl!!


Can you guess which designs are mine? I'll give you a hint, I have 4 images and 3 sentiments in this kit!


AND AND if you missed the Cyber Monday sale I just wanted to share the new SET and ITTY BITTY that I designed!!






Do you LOVE them?! Eee! It's SO exciting to see my designs in RED RUBBER!!



Alright sweet friends, before you go, check out the HAPPENINGS at Unity this weekend!



AND don't forget to leave a comment on EVERY blog along the hop because you could win some wonderful Unity goodness:



Alright, time to hop on over to Erin's blog!


Big bloggy hugs <3

48 comments:

  1. Really sweet designs with this new set, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these new sets! I have to have the jar of Sweetness! Had it in my cart Monday but couldn't get checked out! Happy to see its on sale again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards! AND I really LOVE both your stamps sets! Both are on their way to my house as I type! WHOOP!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp sets! Both cards are sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are adorable! I'm lovin this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! You and Unity = perfect recipe for gorgeous creations! On this cold, wintry day, your projects are joyously uplifting!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alyssa! Your cards are SOO cute. I really like how you have popped up things on them. That is a great Kit of the Month. Congrats on your designs -maybe one day I will be able to name the designer. They are all great tho. Just ordered your Jar Full of Sweetness on my last order and can't wait to get it. Very 'sweet'. Thank you for sharing your creative talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stamps you created, and your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards they're adorable!!! I love the stamps by Unity!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards! Love all the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So SWEET!...Love the background image stamped on textured cardstock...reminds me of a sweater. (maybe that's because I'm sooo cold right now) Warms my HEART!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I've bought everything of yours that just came out--I signed up for KOTM this week, I bought the jar of sweetness kit and the ionic bond stamp--awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the "sending kisses" card! How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cards and cute designs you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love ALL of the bold x's and o's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alyssa! I ordered the sweet candy stamp. So cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new products they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your pink heart! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are adorable. Love them. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Valentine cards are fantastic! Congrats on having your designs turned into rubber!! The are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HEART your sending kisses card, the XO reminds me of a little fish. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on turning your designs into Red Rubber. That is fabulous. I am loving these stamps and your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are darling! My favorite is the XO card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your new stamps are darling. And that new kotm is amazing. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I love the red and whites! The XO stamp is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the XO card!! Congrats on having stamps from your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your cards, and your new stamp designs are awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such cute cards! Especially love the kisses one!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your cards! I especially like the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  32. awesome cards! Looove the XOXOXO's!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love how you created the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these cards. That first one really looks like crossstitch by stamping on the textured paper.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The 1st card is incredible...would love to try it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love all the layers and the stamps of course!!

    ReplyDelete