Monday, September 30, 2013

Unity Guest: Most Wonderful Time

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday!! I am on the Unity Blog again today with my very LAST Guest Design post! WOW, it feels crazy saying that. These past two months have just FLOWN by because I've been having such a fantastic time, but at the same time the wonderful ladies at Unity made me feel like a part of the Unity family SO quickly, it also feels like I've been with them forever! I can't tell you guys how totally BLESSED I have been to have this opportunity and truly how much FUN it has been to be behind the scenes at Unity just hanging out and chatting with the girls. You couldn't find a sweeter group of ladies. Seriously.

I could go on forever, BUT for your sake I won't ;)

For today's card I am getting into the holiday spirit with Unity!! Today is the LAST day of the current SALE at Unity and I wanted to feature just TWO of the awesome holiday stamps included in the sale, Merry & Bright and Most Wonderful Time. I decided to make a shaker card because I LOVE them! Check it out:





DON'T forget to check out this week's SALE before it's gone! Click HERE to shop now!


I have had the MOST awesome time guest designing!!!
I really hope you all have enjoyed having me around :) And I REALLY hope you aren't sick of me just yet ;)


Big bloggy hugs <3

14 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say I enjoyed your GD time over at Unity. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card the other day and loved it. Great job on the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the glitter looks awesome. beautiful card!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shaker card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your glittery shaker card! It looks amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun shaker card, Alyssa. Thanks for your inspiration as Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design! Shaker cards are so fun...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and festive shaker design. Such a cool frosty look to the window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I am so in love with the shaker card design, I have to give that a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Congrats on the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shaker card! The color combo is great! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete