Monday, September 2, 2013

Make-It Monday: So Very Thankful


Hey everyone!

Happy Monday!! First of all, I know I was MIA last weeek, I'm sorry!! But I have good reasons I promise ;) but I'll tell you about that tomorrow. I am on the Unity blog once again for another guest design post :D Today I wanted to show off one of the the awesome FREEBIES that you can get when you spend just $30 at Unity this weekend during their Labor Day sale! Of course you can buy this set and use the 55% off coupon (LABOR55) if you don't want to spend $30. Check out how ADORABLE this set is:



And check out what I created:


I used the adorable arrow stamp to create the background which I watercolored over. Then I stamped the sentiment and popped it up over a little bit of twine.



DON'T FORGET! Today is the LAST day of the amazing Labor Day sale at Unity!
And there's a TON of awesome deals to be had:






Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!
Tomorrow I have some BIG news and I will explain why I was MIA for most of last week!
See you then!!


Big bloggy hugs <3

5 comments:

  1. Love the design of your card... Love to use watercolor pencils too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color gradient is so lovely, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Alyssa. Fun design and lovely water coloring!

    ReplyDelete