Friday, August 16, 2013

Freebie Friday: Chalkboard Life Cards

Hey everyone!

TGIF!! It's Freebie Friday which means another awesome FREEBIE for YOU! If you are a fan of Project Life or similar scrapbooking methods, whether you do it digitally or physically, I think you're going to like this one!

Introducing: My Thoughts Exactly Life Card PRINTABLES!

That's right, I will now be sharing FREE printables with you!! IF you like them, so let me know in the comments!

This week's freebie: MTE Chalkboard Life Printables



You can grab these sweet printable life cards HERE.


These files include 4 different designs in both 3x4 and 4x6 sizes for 8 cards in total! These are high quality PNGs for printing OR digital scrapbooking.


If you enjoy them LET ME KNOW so I can make more!






Apple Treats - FREE through Monday




School Book - FREE always!




Seriously Summer Surf - FREE all month



Alright sweet friends, that's all for today!
I'll see you back here tomorrow for Scrap Box Saturday :)



Big bloggy hugs <3

17 comments:

  1. Love the printables - I will watch for more! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fabulous freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the chalkboard printables and will be linking to them on my blog :) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the chalkboard printables and will be linking to them on my blog :) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those printables! Can't wait to use them in my projects! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am new to project life. i appreciate the freebies! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the printables! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete