Thursday, August 15, 2013

Unity Thursday: KOM and Be Inspired Challenge

Hey everyone!

Happy Thursday!! So I know it is usually Throwback Thursday, but I have decided to give Throwback Thursday a little vacation while I am guest designing for Unity this month. Sooo, that means it's UNITY Thursday!!

Today I am showing off the August Kit of the Month and the NEW Be Inspired challenge!

How gorgeous is this month's kit??


You can sign up and get this beautiful kit right HERE.

And this month's Be Inspired card sketch:



And here is what I created:


I stamped the beautiful butterfly and leaves on my background and colored, then stamped it once more, cut out, and colored so I could pop up the butterfly. My sentiment was also stamped on kraft and I colored it with my copics to match.


There's also a TON of awesomeness happening at Unity this weekend, check it out:

NEW Shipping rates!


As IF Unity's shipping wasn't AWESOME enough! How great is this??

Yet another awesome SALE! Plus FREE stamps with purchase!


And NEW releases!!


These little guys are TOO cute! You will definitely want them all!!
Keep an eye out for one of these cuties in my project on Saturday ;)


Alright sweet friends, that's all for today :)
I'll see you back here tomorrow for FREEBIE Friday!!


Big bloggy hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment