Monday, August 26, 2013

Make-It Monday: Happy Are Those


Hey everyone!

Happy Monday! I am on the Unity blog again today with another guest design post! I am SO stoked that the lovely ladies at Unity asked me to continue guesting through September, so I will be sharing with you EVERY Monday for the next 5 weeks!! I can't tell you how much FUN it has been hanging out with this amazing group of ladies, I want to stay forever and ever and EVER!

So today I have a card to share with you that is showing off a technique that is completely NEW to me. I took a super fun class this past Saturday with the SWEET Nicole Rixon of Sweet Stamp Shop on creating backgrounds with Copics and this was my very first try all on my own, so I hope you like it! Check it out:



I thought this cloudy background paired perfectly with this ADORABLE itty bitty which you can grab HERE.
I think I made the clouds look a little stormier than I intended, but overall I'm proud of myself :)


I also wanted to remind you of the awesome SALE that is happening NOW!
You still have until midnight to shop!!


Click me! ^ Click me! ^


Even the new releases are on sale! Including NEW Angie GirlsNEW Halloween stamps, and NEW Snow Peeps and sentiments!!


Go go go!
Shop shop shop!!
;)


Alright sweet friends, that's all for me today!

Big bloggy hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment