Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Work-It Wednesday: Unity Creative Coloring Contest/RIC Take Three

Hey everyone!

Happy Wednesday!! Today I am working-it with UNITY and the Runway Inspired Challenge (AGAIN, I know.. I know.. :P)! Unity is having a Creative/Coloring Challenge and the winner will get a guest designer position, which is HUGE to me!! So I knew I HAD to get in there and give this my best shot. I am also once again playing along with Runway Inspired Challenge #40. Check it out:


You can grab this beautiful digital image from Unity HERE and play along as well!

I used the same splatter technique as I did on Monday's card because I loved it so much. And I have to say, I LOVE how it came out in this card too!!


Alright sweet friends, that's all I have for you today.
I would LOVE if you would cross your fingers for me! Winning this Unity challenge would mean SO much to me, I'll take all the finger crossing and prayers I can get ;)


See you back here tomorrow for Throwback Thursday!


Big bloggy hugs <3

25 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Alyssa!!! Awesome job and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this one. THOSE colorful dots are awesome and so cute. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh la la. My favorite of the bunch! this is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely one of my favorites - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! I just CAN'T get these colors lately, I love them!!

      Delete
  5. This card is one of my favorites in the comp. Again I am loving the summery colors, and your splatters and dimension really take it to the next level. Beautiful and Original in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous for sure! Those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! love the bright happiness in it :) congrats on being a finalist!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you are a finalist, aren't you? Congratulations!
    Good luck. And tks for sharing such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning! I voted for your submission :-) I love all of your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lie the splatter technique on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a way with splatter!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, this is a beautiful and trendy design with the digi. I love the splatters too. So creative!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO gorgeous!! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! You got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Congratulations, too! :)

    ReplyDelete