Monday, July 29, 2013

Make-It Monday: Amazing Friend

Hey everyone!

Happy Monday :) For today's Make-It Monday I wanted to share a card I made for my sweet friend Belinda of Bee's Hive O'Drama. During my most recent trip to Michael's I found a little something that just screamed Bee to me, so of course I grabbed it, and I can't send a gift without a card can I? I also decided to play along with Dahlhouse Design's Wanna Sketch #7.

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:


I stamped the chevron background using Lawn Fawn's Chevron Backdrops. And this super sweet sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamp Company's Everything Wonderful sentiment kit (which is on sale through TODAY!). I colored in the stamp using my copics.


Before I go...


I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to vote for the Unity Creative Contest!!

I am SO stoked to have won, and shocked really, and I could NOT be more excited to be guest designing for Unity!!!

I couldn't have done it without you guys, you ROCK. Seriously.



Alright sweet friends, that's all for today. I'll see you back here tomorrow for Tip-It Tuesday :)


Big bloggy hugs <3

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW--how excited you must be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alyssa... you have made my little heart happy with this card. I love how you were inspired by Wanna Sketch and with my fave stamp set to boot! Such a fun and happy card, thank you so much for playing along with Wanna Sketch.

    PS-- so excited to have you guest design with the Unity family. Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Chevrons are always a winner and great color scheme.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Join me for a Just Because Linky Party on August 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Chevron Design on this card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete